in celebration: I'll put the kettle on
in sorrow: I'll put the kettle on
in anticipation: I'll put the kettle on
in sympathy: I'll put the kettle on
in dedication: I'll put the kettle on
just because: I'll put the kettle on
everyday: the kettle is on
Somebody I Used to Know (Acapella version)
ask me questions based on movie genres!!
1. have you ever gotten into a physical fight?
2. have you ever tried to escape from home?
3. have you ever saved anyone's life?
4. have you ever been in a car accident?
5. have you ever broken a bone?
6. do you hope to get married?
7. do you plan on having kids?
8. do you like anyone right now?
9. have you ever cried over someone you liked before?
10. hugs or kisses?
11. do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
12. have you ever had a "paranormal" experience?
13. what's your biggest fear?
14. are you scared of the dark?
15. how often do you have nightmares?
16. have you ever laughed so hard your chest started to hurt?
17. when was the last time you laughed to the point of tears, and what happened to cause it?
18. is it easy to make you laugh?
19. what's something you find funny that most people don't think is funny?
20. have you ever told a joke no one laughed at?
tiredeyesandbigsmiles: know-no-boundaries: lovecantbemeasuredbydistance: 32 more days!! I’m actually on the verge of tears, the countdown is here!! xx I have 30 days left! So close!!!! We have 32 days as well :) AHH!! 23 DAYS.
reikotheunicorn said: cawlis kumi c’est bien que tu cours mais mange comme du monde… c’est vraiment pas cool ce que tu fais tu cours et tu manges fucking pas… c’est pas drôle. Aww bebe ;^; C’est correct la haha Si je fais pas ca je perdrais jamais de poid idk. Je me sens bien tu sais :3 Et je fais attention pour manger des protéines et le plus de truc consistant-low calorie possible ~ I...
It’s been three consecutive day I’m running ! I’m really proud of me but my thighs hurts a lot (*´；ェ；`*) Oh well, it’s for my good ! Also been three days I eat less than 500 calories a day ~ I SHALL LOSE WEIGHT.
why cant americans just use celsius it’s so much easier to spell than feiehreirheineiheit do you mean degrees of FREEDOM